Tuesday, January 20, 2009

History in the Making!

Today my friends marks a day in history we will all remember! Today is the day our country will be changed forever.
President Bush thank you for all you have done for our country we are truly blessed to have a leader like yourself for 8 years. As I think back about your presidency I think we will all remember 9/11... where we were and what we thought. I know I do! A young first year teacher at a small private school teaching and effecting the lives of 9 young and inncocent 7 and 8 year olds.
President Obama only time will tell. I give you the respect you deserve because you are the new leader of our country. I have faith in my God and know that you being elected was no surprise to Him. I commit to pray for you, your family, and most importantly your salvation.

No comments:

Post a Comment