Thursday, April 30, 2009

Day 30

This week is Teacher Appreciation Week at school and they are sending the teachers away for lunch one day this week. Well today was Jackson's teachers day and I got to spend about 2 1/2 hours with these little guys today!

I tell you what these little guys are a mess; they pulled all the tricks out of the bag. A few I heard... "we get to have ice cream at lunch everyday" "we can have seconds anytime we want to" "we can play anything we want to during computer" "Mrs. M lets us pick our math partner and the game we want, we don't have to follow the center chart"... I mean really did they think I was born yesterday??? UH NO! So after I squished a few "white lies" and assured them we would make it through these 2 1/2 hours even if I did not do everything just like Mrs. M we were good to go. Never a dull moment with 5 and 6 year olds... and we were even missing a few today too!

PS --- I survived the Photo Challange and so did Bre! I think we need a shirt? LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment