Sunday, December 27, 2009

Muddin' and Four Wheeler Ridin'

Boy... if that title doesn't sound southern and red neck I don't know what does? LOL! However, that is exactly what we did yesterday... we went muddin' and four wheeler ridin' on Richard's families land. The boys both big and small had a BLAST!
anthony and john taylor
jackson
look at all that mud... oh my!sissy rode but wanted no part of getting muddyjeremy and cooperhe had a BLAST tearing it up in the mud...
Then all the BIG boys got stuck and Jackson came to get me so I could "help"! Ha!Little did i know they really did want me to "help"... apparently being the person that weighed the least and above age 6 was important... so i had to get on the stuck 4 wheeler with sweet baby coop and "help them get it out"... Plan B... Coop and I get off and they finally get it out! The Fantastic Four!
J.T, Anthony, Cole, & Jackson
I don't know about the rest of the mamas but this mama had to presher wash they clothes and then was them ion the washer twice to get all the mud off of them... Can we say MUDDY? Oh the joys of having a BOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment