Thursday, November 18, 2010

Busy Little Bees....

we have been some busy little bees around here... finally this week i think i can breathe and not have 1 million things on my plate and can play catch up on this little blog... by the way our family pictures went great... well all things considered when you have one that smiles and looks like a jack o lantern, one in the fake cheesey smile stage... one that his eyes are ALWAYS closed no matter what... and of course me who never likes any pictures of myself...other than that they turned out great... i have picked out my favorites... i know you are all jealous that you did not have to go through 655 pictures and narrow it down to 25... however i cheated and picked 30!:) as soon as i get the edited images back i will post some on here for you to see.... and also the shutterfly card thing is not a joke i really did get my code for my 50 free cards... and it was super easy and there are no "strings attached"! are you board yet from reading all that? ok onto the fun stuff...
my little man got student of the week... i was one proud mommy! :)
we did our operation christmas child shoe boxes...
i love doing these and love to see what my kids pick out...
we had fun doing this as a family...
my little man got invited to his first friend sleepover...
he was so excited... i was a nervous wreck...
he had a blast... he is growing up :(
my baby girl sang at church last week...
i can't believe this is out last year to have a child in the pre school choir...
i love to see these sweet babies sing...
they are so cute!
my baby girl loves to sing and do the motions too...
on veterans day my dad went to the barbers motor sports and got to do the porshe driving school... he loved it and richard and the kids went to go see him race.... they loved it!
look out... he is a wild man! fast forward 10 years...
wow am i really going to have 2 that can drive in 10 years..
oh me oh my... check me in now!~
there goes grandaddy ready to race!
that pretty much catches us up for the moment... jackson and daddy are at the alabama game and i gave strict instructions that they better come back with some good pictures... or else... and brylee has a thanksgiving feast tomorrow and she is spending the night at a friends house tomorrow night too... they are growing up before my very eyes... so i will hopefully be back sooner than later with more updates!
Happy (almost) Friday and Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment