Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving Weekend...

We had a great Thanksgiving weekend full of lots of family, food, and fun! We ate brunch at my parent's house and dinner at my uncle's house.
love these two little turkeys
turkey #1
and turkey #2
Jackson loves to go to uncle don's farm and ride his four wheeler... there is so much land to ride around and he even found out a way to "get some air" on his little rides... yes GoGo had a heart attack and grabbed baby brooke and wished and hoped that they were that size in her arms and not jumping hill on their four wheelers! :)
wild man jack...
Landon was so kind to be the shaffer of the evening and take everyone for rides around the farm on the golf cart... we all had so much fun with Landon... aka Justin Beiber! :)
Friday was an early morning of Black Friday Shopping and then the bama boys went to the Franklin's house to cheer on the tide and Auburn girls went to GoGo and Grandaddy's to cheer on the tigers!
Our House Divided...
and I must say me and my brylee girl were pretty excited to come home with a win!
War Eagle!!!!
Saturday we went and did one of my favorite Christmas traditions... paint christmas ornaments with their hand prints on them. We have been doing these since Jackson's first Christmas and we have one from every year. They are my favorite ornaments to pull out every year... i hope to have a tree full of them one day! :)

Then we went to GoGo and Grandaddy's and ate left overs... i love me some thanksgiving leftovers... somethings to me are better the day after! :) And then my little turkeys went for a ride on brylee's fourwheeler around the circle... these two are too funny!We decorated the outside of our house Saturday afternoon and are still working on the inside... we have the tree up and decorated but not much else. We had high hopes of finishing that today but my Jackson man woke up at 2:30am running a fever... so off to the dr. we went today and he has THE FLU! I never dreamed he had the flu and of course he doesn't act the least bit sick and wants to go outside and play football and basketball and is most disappointed when i told him all he can do is sit on the couch and watch tv! Bless his little heart... being sick is no fun!

I hope you all had a great thanksgiving weekend and are gearing up for the most wonderful time of the year.... CHRISTMAS!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Shelly it looks like you had a wonderful time. Where do you go and paint hand prints?

    ReplyDelete