Wednesday, December 8, 2010

S-A-N-T-A....

Last night we went to see Santa at Brookwood Mall. He is my favorite Santa we go see him every year... i just may have to go back and find some of our old santa pics with him and do a little trip down memory lane for all to see. We put them across our Mattel each year and we love looking at how much they have grown and picking out our favorite one! :)telling santa what they want...
A Brylee Story... just so i don't forget:
B: I want to tell santa I want some jewelry for christmas
M: OK well tell him tonight
B: But he is probably going to bring me plastic jewelery and i don't want that...
M: Well what kind of jewelry do you want
B: I want a necklace with a key on it
M: A necklace with a key on it... where did you see that?
B: Princess Katie has one... she had it on the night of my pageant...
M: Oh... yeah well that is from TIFFANY'S and i don't know if we can get one of those....
OH ME OH MY.... I would have the 6 year old that wants a necklace from TIFFANYS! HA! :)
Just so you know Santa the cheapest one is $235.... i sure hope Claire's has knocked it off or we are in trouble! ha!:)

1 comment:

  1. We are going Friday, should be interesting, Bentley ALWAYS screams. Joseph got me a key necklace last year when he went to Calif. for the championship game, I have only worn it once she can have that one...LOL

    ReplyDelete