Monday, May 16, 2011

Mother's Day....

we had a great mother's day weekend celebrating with our families... saturday we celebrated with richard's mom and family with a picnic at the park... no pictures from that... sunday after church we went to my parents and the guys grilled kabobs for us and we had sides too... we enjoyed a nice meal and then the kids played in the water and on the slip and slide... i did not do very good taking pictures... only a few! :(
these are the precious gifts my sweet babies made me at school and were so excited to give them to me on Friday when the got off the bus... i must say there is nothing money can buy that are better than these... i love their little homemade gifts! :)
nannie and mr mark came up mother's day weekend...
we enjoyed seeing them...
me and my babies on Mother's Day....
these little cuties are what makes this day so special...
i am blessed to be their mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment