Saturday, August 27, 2011

Blogpress...

Blogpress where have you been all my life?? I feel like I just got the BEST Christmas present ever... for a whopping $2.99!!! Did you know that you could download the Blogpress app and do blog posts from your iPhone and include pictures??? I know shut the front door right!!! And if you knew this already and did not tell me... Well you are in the dog house!! ;) So here is a big ole random post full of iPhone pictures... All of them from instagram (if you don't have that app well you should in my opinion) bc that is another obsession of mine too... I love all the different "filters"!!!


Sister was a brave little one at the dentist (she HATES the dentist) so her reward was THE BIGGEST shaved ice from Snow Shak!


My dinner dates one night!!!


The kiddos went by the store with me one Sunday for an hour or so and they wanted a snack so I let them go to the little grocery store for a snack and this is what they came back with... Really there own pints of ice cream??? You would think there daddy was NOT the ice cream man or something???


Sisters new do and her big ole bows that I am slightly obsessed with... Yes I know they are a wee bit obnoxious but I love them any way!


We love riding bikes or razerquads in this case in the afternoons after school especially on cooler afternoons!


How cute are these dirt cake pots with gummy worms? My friend Jill is all too creative... This was her sons "birthday cake" last week at his birthday party! Wow! That sure was cool, fun and easy! You just might hear from me a little more often now that I can blog from my phone and include pictures!!!! - Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment