Friday, October 28, 2011

Brylee's Class Fall Party...

Brylee's Class had their fall party on Friday. This is the first year I have not been room mom since JP was in K... it was bitter sweet but it was just time for someone else to do it! :) And the room moms in brylee's class did one awesome fall party! It was also nice for me to just enjoy the party with Brylee and not run around like a chicken with my head cut off getting everything done! :)
My Big Ole First Grader....
How cute is that plate of food?
(jello cups with gummy worms and a spider, a marshmallow spider
and some other fun foods)
B and sweet Mattie :)
they made caramel apples..
she had a topping bar and they could pick what toppings they wanted on their apple...
it was so yummy... i ended up eating most of brylee's :) brylee had fun making her apple...
they also made several crafts...and a cute little sack to take their loot home in! :) What a fun little party! I am glad I got to go and enjoy it with Brylee!

No comments:

Post a Comment