Friday, March 23, 2012

March 23, 2012

{The Hung-er Games} {mandy and I}
(might be the worst picture ever but it was pitch black dark in the movies)
I joined 4 of my girlfriends tonight and we went to see the much anticipated Hung-er Games movies!!!! I tried to read the book while I was in the hospital with Brylee but I just could never get enough time to get into it but everyone says its great! So when they were all going to the movie I decided to go see what all the fuss was about! Mandy and I were the 2 who had not read the book but the others had! We thought it was a great movie... I can not say enough great things about it!!!! I highly recommend it!
In other news... Check out the picture I was sent Friday!!!!
Sister caught her a 3lb 12oz catfish at the lake fishing off the pier with a dora fishing pole! She was so excited!!! They caught several others too that day. They even had enough to have fried catfish for dinner! How cool is that! Good Job Brylee--- our little fisher girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment