Sunday, March 25, 2012

March 25, 2012

{Just the 2 of Us}
I love my children dearly but I also enjoy some one on one time with my hubby while they are away! Last night we went to dinner with a group of friends and then over to one of the couples house afterwards to just hang out! Today we hung out around the house and then we went out and sold ice cream together! I LOVE to go riding around and sell ice cream especially when we go places where we see a lot of people we know! We sold ice cream for 4 hours today and had the best time! I love seeing how excited the kids get when they see the ice cream man! So fun! Then we went to dinner together! It was a fun few days... just the two of us!!! But of course we missed our kiddos and will be glad to see them tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment