Sunday, April 8, 2012

April 8, 2012: Happy Easter

{Happy Easter}
We started the morning with a visit from the Easter Bunny!!!
showing off their favorite easter bunny treats...
Then it was off to church but not before a few pictures...
my handsome little man...
my beautiful baby girl...mommy and brylee photo taken by JPmommy and jackson compliments of BPwe went to church and my parents and KK joined us
jax and bry with gogo and grandaddy
j and b with KKthe whole gang... our little family all pretty in pink...
After all the picture taking was over we headed to richard's aunt and uncles house to eat lunch and have the powers annual egg hunt! Then we went to my parents house for dinner!!! We were stuffed after eating all that yummy food at lunch and dinner! The kiddos also got to open their easter prizes from GoGo and Grandaddy! We had a wonderful Easter and we hope you did too!
What a blessing to spend the day with family celebrating our resurrected savior!
We sang one of my favorite Easter songs....
Alive
Alive, Alive, My Jesus is Alive!!!
That is what Easter is all about!!!!
Hallelujah!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment