Wednesday, May 23, 2012

May 23, 2012: Last Day of School

{School's Out for SUMMER!!!!!!!}

We could NOT be more excited that it is SUMMER time!!!!!! I am so glad there is no homework and I am very thankful for a much more laid back schedule. We welcome the change with open arms!

Here are our annual 1st and last day of school pictures take in the same place every year! :)

Jackson's 1st and last day of third grade!!!! 

Brylee's 1st and last day of first grade!!!!!

So what do you think??? 
Think they have changed??

And just for total fun... I made a collage of all their first and last day school pictures!!!! I can't believe how much they have changed!!! They look like such babies in the first picture and it was just 4 years ago... sweet babies!!!!! (i can not for the life of me find their last day of pictures for K for JP and K3 for BP on my hard drive... I sure hope I took them :( i hate missing one picture... i know we left for disney the day they finished school that year so maybe I forgot... boo hoo... anyway I used their pictures from their class parties that year... close enough but not in front of the front door!)

Jackson through the years... K through 3rd grade 
and no JP did not wear the same shirt 2 years in a row... one was red and one was orange... I know yall all cared right??? ha! just to clear up any confusion!

Brylee through the years... K3-1st grade 
do you think i have a slight obsession with blue smocked "back to school dresses"??? ha! :) 

My babies are growning up right before my very eyes...
time really does fly by!!! 

How am I old enough to have a 4th grader (and a 2nd grader)????
We are on the downhill slide to middle school?!?!?! I can't stand it!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment