Wednesday, August 1, 2012

August 1, 2012

{Someone got a Haircut}
I love to grow Jackson's hair out in the summer! I love the shaggy hair look. But it had gotten out of hand! :) And when he put his football helmet on his hair would come down below his eyes and he could not see so I guess it was time to get it cut! :( Granddaddy took Jackson to get his haircut today and now he can see. :) I will say it was a little shorter than I would have liked in the front and side but I guess they had to do something with that shaggy mop! I am glad we had it done now because by the time school starts it will be perfect... long but not too long! :)    He looks like a little kid again... what is it about haircuts that make them look so young! He had the frat boy look going for him before but no we look like a little choir boy! :) ha!

Can you believe it is AUGUST??? Where did summer go??? School starts in 19 days oh me oh my... I am not ready... however I believe if you ask my better half he is probably ready for Daddy Day Care to be closed! :) Holding on to the last few weeks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment