Tuesday, October 23, 2012

October 23, 2012

{Last Game}
My theme song on Tuesday night was 2 down 1 to go, 2 down 1 to go!!! Daddy was #1 his season ended last Thursday then Brylee was #2 because her season ended tonight! Now all we have is JP and his season will end in a few weeks. What will we do with all this free time? Oh yea stay home and cook! What a novel idea!

I digress, Brylee had a great season cheering. She loves to cheer and loves all her cheer buddies and I love hanging all with all the cheer mamas chatting! Which is why I always have pictures of the run through sign and then nothing else... I always forget to take my camera back out and take cheer pictures b.c I too busy talking! ha! :) I miss hanging with my friends and I know brylee will too! Fun Times!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment