Saturday, November 2, 2013

Happy 9th Birthday Brylee Girl!!!!

Happy Birthday Baby Girl!!!
How did you get to be 9 years old!!!
 
It seems like yesterday we were going to the hospital on Thursday October 21st at 5:30am to be induced and meet you! Everyone (Daddy, GoGo, Grandaddy, Nonnie, Granny, and Pap Pap) hung around the hospital room talking and chatting waiting for you to come! Nonnie was monitoring all my contractions! I remember her saying "you can't feel that?" I said no. Apparently it was "a big one" and she recommended I go ahead and get my epidural and so I did soon after! We all hung around a little more until it was "go time" I pushed a few times and you were born at 11:47am weighing 8lbs and 3 oz and 21 inches long!  It was the easiest labor and delivery ever! I would have a million more just like you as long as they came into the world sleeping through the night! :)
 
 And then I blinked my eye and you were 9 years old!!! Your last year to be a single digit!!!!
I made you chocolate chip muffins and we sang happy birthday to you before you went to school!
Granny came to eat lunch at school with you!
You did not take any birthday treats to school b/c they don't allow it! :(
Happy Birthday Baby Girl!!! We love you to the moon and back!
We are so glad God blessed our family with you!!!!
 
 
Birthday through the years!!!!!
Happy Birthday Baby Girl!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment