Monday, December 9, 2013

Our little life in November

How is November already over? On that note how is this year almost over? Time flies when you are having fun!!! 

We kicked off November with Christmas Cards pictures with Santa! It was super stress free for once! Believe it or not I decided at 10PM the night before that I would have Christmas Pictures made the next morning at 10:00AM. Seriously who does that; especially not me the OCD planner! Nothing like have to pick outfits from what you have at home but it worked out great! And you would think since I have had my pictures for a month and even my card designed I would have had them printed and mailed already! But no! Boo! I can never get them out by Dec 1st! Oh we'll it is on my to do list this week!!

Brylee's little football team she cheered for made it to the play offs! So we had to cheer for one more game! Our little team was last so we had to play number 1 which was Hoover! I mean really what is the point of that! Ha!


Date Night with this guy!!!! We had a Cheer Board Appreciation Dinner at The Red Shamrock!!! It was so nice for all of us to have a night out with our hubby's and enjoy adult conversation!!! Fun times!!!


Love these cheer board chicks!!! 

Not only did we have a date night but we also had a weekend away without the kids! I promise it has 
been like 5 years since we have been on a trip without our kids! I am that crazy mom who loves to take her kids with her to the beach or Disney world instead of going on a vacation with just Richard! 
We went to Pigeon Forge / Gatlinburg, TN for the weekend and stayed in this cute little cabin! 


My favorite part of the cabin! A fireplace that all I had to do was turn a nob!!! I sat here a lot! 

We drove threw the smokey national park and the view was beautiful! 
We even saw cute little black bears!!! 
We had a fun time together shopping and eating but I am terrible of taking pictures of us or pictures in general especially when the kids aren't with us! Maybe it want be too long before we go again! 

A morning breakfast date with my a baby girl! 

I got a jump start on my Christmas decorating this year! I was home one Friday and decided to surprise everyone! I selfishly enjoyed decorating the house by myself and I think everyone enjoyed the surprise of coming home from school to a decorated house! 

Brylee and her cheer squad competed in the UCA cheer competition! 
They did a good job... Placed 5th!!! 
Everyone came to cheer one Brylee girl!! 
GoGo and Grandaddy 
Jackson a proud brother gave her flowers! 
Granny and Pap Pap came too!

 A even a picture with good ole mom and dad { and yes daddy has his eyes closed... Always}

Brylee got her braces off!!!! Love that beautiful smile!!! 

Look what a difference 18mths worth of braces make!!! 

Jackson had his football team party at Dairy Queen!!! They got football banks for trophies! 

And this is what kind of picture you get with a bunch of crazy 5th grade boys!!! 

One night daddy had a meeting so it was pizza, popcorn, cookies, and movie night for mommy and the kids!!! Fun Friday night!!! 

We had thanksgiving with Richard's side of the family the weekend before thanksgiving!  


The Friday after Thanksgiving we headed up to Richard's Uncle's House in Swanee, TN!
Uncle John took us all to see the covered bridge! 
It was so pretty and cool! 
Our gang in the woods!
Cousins!
Jackson and Brylee at the mountains
Then it was time for the Iron Bowl!!!! 
It is usually just me and Brylee that are Auburn fans but we have 2 more cheering for us this year! :)
Our little house divided!!!! 
The sunset at half time... yep i pretty much see orange and blue too! :) 
\War Eagle! 
This is me and Brylee and Abbie photo bombing in total shock after the game! 
I am not going to lie it was awesome to be up there with a room full of bama fans and beat them! :) 
We left and came home after the game because I love to travel at night because the kids sleep all the way home! But I sure had a cranky daddy all the way home! Ha! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment