Monday, December 9, 2013

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving Day!!! 

I guess you could say I am thankful for these two turkeys despite the fact that they acted like complete dorks during my can I get just one good picture of yall on thanksgiving 10 sec photo session! And as you can see that was too much to ask! And good golly miss molly Jackson is past need of a hair cut at this point. My dad said he was going to call him Jackie if we did not get his hair cut soon! Ha! :) 

Happy Thanksgiving from two turkeys! 



We ate thanksgiving dinner at my moms house that afternoon so we actually got to enjoy the morning at home. I made breakfast casserole and monkey bread and we enjoyed watching the parade, finishing up some Christmas decorating (we have two big trees this year... more on that later... but I need some manly power to help me get the second tree out)!

My moms side of the family all came over to my parents and we ate yummy fried turkey, dressing, sweet potato casserole, mac and cheese, and more food than I can remember!

My cousin Chad and his family! 

GoGo and Grandaddy with the kiddos...  
 My Uncle Kevin and his family! 
 Nonnie and Poppie
and my crazy crew! 

So much to be thankful for this year... family and friends are at the top of the list! 
Happy Turkey Day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment