Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year!!!

Well with the start of a New Year I have decided to start a blog. It is no surprise to friends and family that I am a "confessed blog stalker" therefore I have decided to start my own. I have a website for my kids to document all the happenings we do as a family so now I start a blog for me. Husband asked" What are you going to blog about?" and I respond "I don't know I guess about life and stuff?" So with no exact plan in mind or any idea as to what future posts will be about I start.
It should also be no surprise to anyone that my OCD self starts a blog at the beginning of a New Year. See with me everything has to make since and so starting a blog on just any random day doesn't exactly seem right... Right?
So here is to a new blog, a fresh start to a new year, and the unknown topics for future posts. Cheers and blessings to you and yours in 2009!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment