Monday, March 9, 2009

Clothes, Clothes and MORE Clothes....

So it is this "wonderful" time again where I go through all the kids clothes that they can't wear or they or I don't like anymore and take them to here and sell them. I always enjoy the money I get when it is all said and done... but gezzz it sure is a pain. It is cycle... dig out clothes, sort, price, print tags, pin on tags, hang clothes, sort by size, take them... ahh my work is done. Hubby also get really excited during this time too because I always wait til the last minute and then recruit him for help... his favorite ha... but he helped... willingly might be stretching it. He also rigged me up a place to hang them... thanks honey! :) But at least there was another prize delivered during the clothing transitions... clothes out and clothes in! You know it is bad when the UPS man drives up your drive way and your daughter says "is he bringing me more cute clothes"... gezzz... girl after my own heart... I guess I am trying her right! :)

yes i am fully aware that 6 years old is definitely pushing the age for your name to be on your shirt...

poor guy his mommy is just not ready to give it up!!!

1 comment: