Sunday, June 28, 2009

ball, ball, and more ball......

So how was your weekend? What fun things do you enjoy this weekend? This is what we did ALLLLL weekend long... but honestly I would not have it any other way!
I watched these little guys play 4 games in 2 days in the State Tournament!
It was H-O-T... but we did what we could to keep this guys cool!
I watched them run hard every time!!!
I watched them make throws to get guys out!
I watched them make catches and my little man
almost caught a beautiful pop fly... but he missed it! :(
I watched these guys come up to bat and
hit the ball; an average of 16 times in 2 days.
And this little guy got his first HOMERUN on Saturday!
It was a 3 run homer!!!!
It was a hot weekend at the ballpark but it was FUN! We won 3 of the 4 games we played this weekend. We will keep playing until we loose another game and then we are out! It is bitter sweet for me... I want these guys to go all the way and win STATE... BUT....

this is where we are headed when ball is over... we were planning on leaving monday morning but since we won we are still here... so if we loose tomorrow night we will leave after the game but if not we will play again Tuesday night and we want get to leave until then... so we shall see?

Wishing you all a GREAT week and a Happy 4th of July!

See you soon with lots of beach and lake pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment