Sunday, June 7, 2009

A whole lotta Water.........

This weekend we spent a whole lot of time in the water!
Saturday we went to the lake and had a great time. I love just cruising around the lake on the boat with the wind in my face... so peaceful! My two cuties love the lake as much as i do... brylee will wave at every boat that goes by with a grin from ear to ear!

Jackson tubed and of course loved it... brylee did not want too... i think the water was too cold for her... which is the reason i did not ski either... water was still a little chilly for me... give me a few weeks and i will be up and skiing another fav for me on the lake.

My niece enjoyed a little boat time too... and drum roll please.. i got a picture of her smiling... that is a HUGE feat... this chick doesn't smile at "strangers" very often!

The first ride of the season on the sea doo... my kiddos LOVE to ride this and usually come back crying b.c they don't want to get off... sweet daddy taking them for a ride!

Brylee and my nephew... he also has his own challenges... he is not a fan of the water... this is as far as he is making it in... we are hoping that by the end of the summer the "little mamma" pictured here will have him in the water!

Sunday after church is was H-O-T! So we headed over to KK's pool and enjoyed a few hours soaking up the sun and playing in the water! My two little water bugs can't get enough of the water! :)

Well this will be about all the water weekend time we will have for a while... which is bitter sweet! Our next few weekends will be spent at the ball park. Jackson starts all star practice tomorrow and his first tournament will be next weekend. This will be the case for the next 2 or 3 weekends. We are very proud of him!!!! (but) i am going to miss my weekends! Brylee also has her dance recital next Saturday Night so we have a busy weekend ahead of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment