Monday, December 7, 2009

Don't Worry; Be Happy!

Better late than never, Leisha (which by the way you MUST go visit her blog and check out her kids santa picture... it is CLASSIC) tagged me about a week ago ad I am just now getting around to posting it... so her you have it...
10 THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY!!!
(in no specific order)
1. The hubby... b.c he is simply the best! 2. The son...because life would be so boring without him! 3. The daughter... b.c life would be a lot less funny without her! 4. The Parents... b.c I would not be who I am today without them! 5. The Laptop... how would i keep up with each of you and vice versa? 6. The Beach... how I miss you... b.c "baby it's cold outside..."
7. The Camera... b.c I wouldn't be able to be "The Mamarotzi" 8. Shopping... b.c it is just so much FUN! 9. Mexican Food... more specifically Cheese Dip!!!!
10. Children's Clothing... smocked appliqued monogram matching galore...
So there you have... 1o things that make me happy... and it would also make me Happy for these 5 people I tag to list the things that make them happy on their blog... drum roll please....
The Waldrop Girls...b.c you need to update your blog... so here is your chance!
The Haleys... b.c up until last night... you needed a reason to...
The Alexanders... b.c until today you needed a reason to...
Bits By Bre... b.c you will probably be one that actually will do it...
The Stewarts... b.c i am hoping you will do it to...
and really b.c I would really like to know what makes ya'll happy... so happy blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment