Sunday, January 24, 2010

More Shopping...

Yesterday Kelly's Kids... today Castles and Crowns... I have been "invited" to 4 Castles and Crowns party this season so I am sharing the love... today I ordered Brylee these two cute outfits... I love their kailey tops so I always get those every season (one on the left) and I am a sucker for a halter top so I ordered the outfit on the right today too... I can't wait for summer...And these are the items I plan on ordering next week...I am a sucker for some smocked shorts sets and dresses... poor jackson is getting the "shaft" this time... however I don't think his daddy is in the corner crying I am sure he is very glad I am not buying him anything smocked... however i do plan on "copying" this shirt for him to wear and getting shorts from bbtn so they can "match" in a big boy way! I can't wait for them to come in and the weather to get warm... this gives me spring fever big time... what am i going to do when brylee can't or want (gasp) wear all this cute stuff... I am going to be devastated... i can't even think about it... justice or limited too or whatever all those "funky" stores are that sell glitter shirts and shorts with writing on the hiney and skirts that are short enough for her baby doll to wear...gezz some of the stuff i see on some kids... i just have to wonder who thought it was a cute outfit and what their parents were thinking buying it... ok enough of my soap box!

No comments:

Post a Comment