Wednesday, April 14, 2010

a sale and a shout out...

For all you locals out there... if you and the family are looking for something fun to do on Saturday come on out to The Town of Mt. Laurel for their Spring Festival! There will be tons of booths (including BBTN and Favorite Laundry... all on sale! and bows too), great food, inflatables, and Snow White, Stars Wars, and Ghost Busters will be making apperances! It will be a great fun day! (no sure why the invite is small... sorry!) And last but not least... head on over here http://www.blessednames.com/blog/?p=1932 you just might see some one you know... what a sweet shout out from my "boss" and dear friend... stay tuned for more info about all the fun I will be taking part in next weekend! I am beyond excited! :) PS... thanks to my photographer (http://www.thehairstonfamily.blogspot.com/)... you did an awesome job capturing the picture I needed... by the way I had to send a picture that best portrayed my personality... what do ya'll think... ball park mom for sure! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment