Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Itsy Bitsy Teenie Weenie Yellow Polka Dot Bikini...

well it doesn't really have to be an itsy bitsy teenie weenie yellow polka dot bikini... of course any one will do.... Please read below about an opportunity to donate swimsuits and towels to foster children in Alabama....You can read more about the swim suit and beach towel collection on Darby's blog here and Ashley's blog here... I am so excited that favorite laundry is a drop off site for these NEW swim suits and towels and I am even more excited that I am the one that gets to put these precious children's names on their beach towels! :) It is no secret that i am obsessed with matching swim suits for my children and i love me some monogrammed items as well.... lets face it my baby girl has monogrammed undies... well ok bloomers :) you get the point... therefore i know it is going to be so fun to provide these monogrammed towels for these children... I am so excited to take jackson and brylee to the store to pick out a bathing suit and beach towel for a child in need! If you would like to participate you can comment here, email me at powersshelly (at) yahoo (dot) com, or you can drop it off at Favorite Laundry in Mt Laurel... there is an incentive for you as well.... you will be entered to win a $100 gift certificate to the store!

No comments:

Post a Comment