Sunday, January 1, 2012

January 1, 2012

Ok, well i am attempting the picture a day in 2012 challenge! My goal is to take daily pictures of our day to day activities. I think about our lives day to day and I want to remember the small things not just the big "picture" worthy happenings. I want it to be real! Will see how it goes; I may fail miserably or I may succeed only time will tell! I will say I do not plan on posting them daily I will probably post several at a time. I hope it works... I envision a large 366 page photo book that we can keep and flip through and see what life looked like in 2012! I will try and take as many picture as I can with my "real camera" but some of them will be phone pictures and I am ok with that; a picture is a picture!
Here's to 2012!!!! zac, jackson, katie, & brylee
at the lake celebrating PapPap's birthday

No comments:

Post a Comment