Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year!!!!!

We had a great New Years Eve Day and New Years Eve Night!!! But I am so mad at myself for not taking any pictures! :( New Years Eve Day was beautiful... the weather was wonderful! We headed over to the Franklin's and the Davis' property and hung out in the woods and had an AWESOME time!I know those of you who know me just dropped your jaw! I know the words me, woods, and awesome time don't go together! But it was really fun... all the kids enjoyed playing in the woods and riding their four wheelers. All the adults enjoyed sitting around the fire pit talking, eating, and roasting marsh mellows...we would all take turns following the kiddos around in the woods...it was just a nice relaxing day and the weather could not have been any nicer!
We left in time to shower and head back over to the Franklin's for our New Years Eve party and the annual who can spend the most money at the Fireworks stand and buy the biggest fireworks to shoot for all the kids! The Pennington's won for sure!!!He brought some huge fireworks and of course all the kids loved them! It was a great day and night! But I can say after a late night out the night before...we welcomed 2012 in our dreams!!!!

Happy New Year!!!

May your year be filled with lots of love, laughter and blessings!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment