Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Tuesday Update on Brylee

Good Morning! The drs. came around this morning and slowly but surely I am learning all this medical lingo. I am learning that everyone is called a "doctor" whether they are a med student, resident, a fellow (they make a little bit of money) and then the attending (i think those are the ones that make the big bucks)... but they are all "DRS"! HA! :) We had some xrays taken this morning and some bloodwork done. I was glad to hear we were getting these things done since we have not had any done since we were in the ER! I hope and pray we hear that meds are doing what they should be. I am pretty sure we will since I can already tell she is feeling so much better! We had a good night and morning. Every day my baby is getting better and better! I am so thankful for answered prayers! Thank you all so much for praying for Brylee! We appreciate it so much! Thank you so much for all the calls, prayers, text, emails, cards, and gifts! We feel so very loved and blessed in so many way! If you have no seen the picture post from last night take a look. You can see my baby's smiling face! She loved the clowns are already asking when they are coming back! I will keep you updated as I know more! All our love! Praying for Brylee!

No comments:

Post a Comment