Wednesday, February 1, 2012

February 1, 2012 -- Wednesday Update on Brylee...

  • Today has been a GREAT Day!!!!!! PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!
  • For the first time in almost 2 weeks Brylee has NOT RAN A FEVER!!!!!!! Hallelujah!!!!!
  • She ate good today
  • She did not nap today
  • She was in a pretty good mood most of the day
  • She went on several wagon rides, trips to the cafeteria, a walk outside, went to make a valentine wreath in the art room and even enjoyed a game or two of uno!
  • I think we have reached the point that she is officially ready to get out of the hospital! I know that is a good sign!

Now lets just hope and pray that TOMORROW is the day they come in and say YOU CAN GO HOME!!!!!!

- we have been fever free for 24 hours and we can poop, pee, and keep our food down!!!!!

- the only hang up we had today is that we barfed our oral antibiotic up this morning... so they are changing that... we have not gotten our new one yet... i certainly hope that is not a hang up!!!! I also hope that doesn't mean we have to go home on a PICC line!!!!

SO please please please PRAY that we get to go HOME tomorrow!!!!! I don't know that i have ever wanted anything as bad as I want to go home!!!! Tomorrow would be fan-frinking-tastic but if we have to wait until Friday I might can handle it... but I don't think I can handle the weekend!!! Please Please Please Pray!!!!! Thank you so much for all your prayers!!!! We have felt them and appreciate them so much!!!! All our Love!!! Praying for Brylee!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Shelly! That's awesome! We've been praying for her everyday! I just sent out a prayer request in an e-mail and facebook groups to all of our workers in the Kids Ministry! We love y'all!!!!!

    ReplyDelete