Wednesday, May 2, 2012

How did my baby boy get to be so BIG????

How did my baby boy get to be so big???? 

It was 2:00am Friday, May 2nd, 2003 and I woke up to go to the bathroom like all 40 week pregnant mamas would do... but this time was a little different... I realized I did not have to go to the bathroom but yet my water had broken! Of course, we were not prepared because I had just been to the doctor the day before and "nothing was going on" and we had scheduled to meet you on the Monday, May 5th! I should have know then my future was going to be on your terms not mine! :) 

After a shower and a stop by daddy's school; because he had his lesson plans with him; we were on our way to the hospital. We checked into the hospital about sunrise. After a few hours of labor, contractions, and an epidural your were born at 3:23pm. The moment I became a mom... is there really anything like it? Jackson you were a dream came true!!!

Your first year we learned what being a mommy and daddy was all about. We learned your likes and dislikes; we watched you grow and change; we celebrated your every milestone; we loved every minute of being a family. Sure the sleepless nights were no fun and the ear infections were rough... but you my little man were worth every sleepless night and mile we drove you around so you would sleep when you had one of those mean ole ear infections! 

Each year we enjoy watching you grow and change. Your little personality develops and you became a little boy... ALL BOY!!!! You are full of energy and you play and learn from the time your little feet hit the floor in the morning until we tuck you into your bed each night! Jackson Man you are the light of our life (along with your sister... but this post is about you :)) We love you more than your will ever know!






Jackson, your daddy and I love you more than you will ever know! We are so proud of the young man you are becoming. Your energetic look on life, your passion for sports, your compassionate heart, your love for the Lord... Jackson you are more than a dream come true!!!! Happy Birthday Sweet Boy!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment