Monday, July 23, 2012

July 23, 2012

{Good Bye Southaven, MS}
Baseball was over! Just like that! 
I know JP loved every minute of it but he was glad when it ended!
He was tired, mentally, physically, and emotionally! 

He told his granny and pap pap that he wanted to go home to the lake with them and that is exactly what he did! He needed to relax, get away, and just chill. We said he just needed to de-frag! ha! :) He said he was going to stay a week! 

I am proud of you JP. I am proud of the leader your were for your team. You would never get too excited when things went good and you never got too down when things went bad... you are a level headed ball player and for that I am so thankful! I am so proud of every ball you hit, all the runs you scored, and all the outs you made! You made your mama proud! I love you JP! :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment