Wednesday, September 19, 2012

September 19, 2012

{Stress ful Wednesday}

No picture again... well picture me running around like a chicken with my head cut off, pulling my hair out of my head, and my tongue hanging out... that is what today felt like!!! 

I can usually handle our busy schedule like a champ but sometimes every once in a while I lose my marbles and can't handle it. Today was one of those days... it was not so much today that was totally stressing me out but it was also planning for tomorrow too! 

Usually Wednesday are cool calm and collective in our house. We come home from school hang out and do homework, then got to church and have dinner, hang out and chat with our friends and then go to our classes. 

Not this Wednesday... remember when I talked about how lovely the Monday rain was... well yeah I paid for it today... Jackson had practice during church time, Richard had to line off the football field for the game Thursday night, and Brylee and I had to be at church... and that was all at the same time!!!! AHHHHHH! Is about how I felt. Of course, it always works out and I am so thankful for friends that are always willing to lend a helping hand but I will say trying to figure out today and tomorrow about killed me!!! 

Not to mention Brylee had an ortho appointment that I TOTALLY forgot about b.c I was consumed with everything else and she need to go so bad to get those nasty looking rubber bands changed!

Something you just can't do it all and today was one of those days!!! Thankfully they don't come often!!!! 

I think about Nemo often on days like this... JUST KEEP SWIMMING, JUST KEEP SWIMMING!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment