Thursday, September 20, 2012

September 20, 2012

{Call Me Maybe?!?!}
Brylee doing her half time dance to "Call Me Maybe"! 

Brylee's game got "rained out" on Tuesday and was rescheduled for Thursday night! That was a big ole boo hoo because that is the night Jackson plays so I did not get to see him play. When they play on the same nights we have to divide and conquer; I go with Brylee and RP goes with Jackson. I hate missing either of them play but night like tonight we just can't help it! However, this Thursday I had to get Granddaddy to help b.c daddy had Open House at school. I will say that the little rain out stressed this mama out; 3 out of the 4 of us had to be 3 different places at the same time. Thank goodness Granddaddy saved the day! He even took JP to get a hair cut that day too!

No comments:

Post a Comment