Wednesday, September 26, 2012

September 26, 2012

{Poster Making}
We had to make a football poster for Jackson. 
I am usually a fairly crafty creative person but for some reason football posters stress me out. 
I have THE HARDEST TIME WITH THEM!!! 
I could not even come up with an idea??? 

I even texted my super creative friend and told her I needed to clone her for the day. 
I knew she would have some rocking cute poster!!!
Of course she offered to help... she is so sweet!
Honestly I just needed an idea!
She look a picture of Landon's and sent it to me and it was like a light bulb went off...
OH print stuff off the computer!!!! DUH!!!! 
Gosh... why could I not think of that!!! 

So my sweet hubby got a 911 text that said print off and bring home JP some poster stuff...
here is an idea and I send him the "light bulb poster picture"
he came through like the champ he is
and even sat and watched me cut and glue!!! 

YAY! JP had a poster!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment