Monday, June 16, 2014

June 4th through June 10th

Wednesday, June 4th: A day out with JP
Today was a JP and mommy day! We started out with an allergy appointment, then check up for middle school and booster shots, then we went to see Vulcan per Jackson's request before we had lunch with GoGo, then swimming at the Y and then we ended our day with a Popsicle at Steel City! It was a fun day with just me and my little man! They grow up so fast and I know these times are precious! 


Thursday, June 5th: Girls Day!!! Tori "my daughter" for the day! 
After brylee had been gone to the lake for the week this mama was in need of some girl time! So I called my friend Brooke and she let me hang out with her and her girls! We went to the pool, I introduced them to Ashley Mac's and Tori to strawberry cupcakes which are the best! 


Friday, June 6th: National Doughnut Day
My sissy girl is back!!!! I missed her so much! We enjoyed dinner at Taco Mama and then Krispy Kreme doughnuts for national doughnut day!!! 


Saturday, June 7th: It's Party Time!! 
Richard and I went to Burkleigh's 3rd birthday party and then to a couples shower for a girl he teaches with! All we got was a picture of Burk from our night of fun! Boo hoo! And we even looked cute but never for a picture!!! Ha! ;) you know bc it is summer and we rock gym shorts and tees all day every day! ;) 


Sunday, June 8th: Another day at the Park 
JP and his team won 2nd place in their baseball tournament today! I was proud of them but they were all disappointed because they lost to a 9 yr old team and they only got a trophy not a ring! Oh well!!! It's still a win in my book! 


Monday, June 9th: Off to XLR8 Camp
Our church has a week long Infinity Sports Camp that the kids go to every year! They have a blast learning about Jesus, worship songs, and doing sports and crafts too all week! 


Tuesday, June 10th: Sweet Frog Fro-Yo
Tonight after baths we headed to Sweet Frog for some Fro-Yo!!! It was a yummy after dinner snack!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment