Saturday, October 18, 2014

October 8th through October 14th

Wednesday, October 8th: Football Bo-Berry Biscuits 
We came home from church and daddy brought home a little breakfast surprise... Football shaped bo-berry biscuits! JP was stoked! 

Thursday, October 9th: Just the 3 of us... 
Tonight RP's football game was in Hueytown so we opted not to go and get home at midnight! It was a steel city pops & fro yo plus Chicken Salad Chick take out for dinner! It was a dinner & Jammies by 5 and bed by 8 kind of night! 

Friday, October 10th: Ellis Island Project 
JP and the CMS social studies students had a "Ellis Island" end of unit dress up day with some fun activities too! I am thankful for friends who take pictures of my babies doing things at school and send them to when we can't always be there! 

Saturday, October 11th: Happy Fall Ya'll
It was a wonderful fall day full of breakfast with Nannie at Big Bad Breakfast, shopping at Mt Laurel Fall Festival, football & a low country boil for dinner! Love spending time with my family! 

Sunday, October 12th: Sunday Snaps 
Thankful for these two!!! Even on days when they make me crazy I am still thankful I get to be their mommy! And I am thankful they don't complain too much when I pull over on the side of the road on the way home from Church and make them stand infront of the pretty yellow "flowers" so I can take their picture! They love me... Really they do! ;) 

Monday, October 13th: fun day Monday with our cousins 

Today the kids were out of school for a teacher workday so they stayed with their grandparents and played with their cousins all day! Fun times!!! 

Tuesday, October 14tg: Chef Jackson 
Today was a long day for me and I was so tired when I got home! I just might have taken a nap on the couch and sweet JP offered to cook dinner. He made spaghetti for us. I sure was thankful for him!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment