Monday, February 2, 2015

Week 4: January 26th through February 1st

Monday January 26th: Pharmacy Drive Thru
Brylee came home from school not feeling good so I took her to the dr. She ended up having strep. So we went to the pharmacy to get her meds and RP called me on the way and told me to get some dish washing detergent. I was tired and ready to go home... The last thing I wanted to do was stop somewhere else so I asked the sweet tech if I could get some dish detergent through the drive thru with my meds! She laughed and said sure. It was from the dollar wall! I did not care it washed my dishes until the next day when i got some some real stuff! This my friends is why I love small town pharmacy's... no big box chains store for this girl. The time I went through the pharmacy drive thru and one of us got meds and one of us got dish washing detergent! 

Tuesday, January 27th: Baseball Fever 
It's almost time for my favorite sport!!! Baseball!!! I love me some baseball season!!! 


Wednesday, January 28th: PJ Day 
Brylee's school had PJ day today in honor of the one year snow storm anniversary! 

Thursday, January 29th: A sundae with my Son! 
Today while sister was at choir practice after school
JP and I treated ourselves to a sundae from McDonalds! 

Friday, January 30th: Friday Fun
Brylee went home from school with her friend Avery! 
They went roller skating and out to dinner! 
So these fine fellows and I went to Applebee's before JP has basketball practice! 

Saturday, January 31st: The Movies with my Man! 
RP and I went to see Americ@n Snipper yesterday afternoon! 
It was so good! I loved it! Now I want to read the book! 

Sunday, February 1st: Sunday Snaps! 
We went to Sunday School and Church this morning! This was about as picture worthy as it got for us on this rainy Sunday! We all came home and put on our jammies after church, ate football food and watched the Puppy Bowl and the Super Bowl! 

No comments:

Post a Comment