Monday, April 13, 2009

Day 13

Yeah for Girls Night Out! It only took me 2 weeks to schedule a night that i could actually meet my dear friend Katy for dinner with all the craziness going on in my overly scheduled life.... but it was well worth it. We enjoyed some yummy mexican food and cheese dip :) and even better conversations and I even got an early birthday happy too! To my sweet friend Katy... I love you to pieces and cherrish our friendship so much. I have such wonderful memories through the years... from Bid Day, to countless nights spent at a frat houses and The Music Hall, to spring break, lake and beach trips, weddings, girls night out, date nights, "KT" being one of my baby girls first 5 words, and oh so much more. I am so glad God blessed me with such a dear friend and I can't wait to see what God has in store for you in the future. Here's to a great friendship and many more memories to come in the future! XOXO

1 comment:

  1. Okay..now that I am crying.. you are so sweet and I love you pieces too! You mean the world to me and I'm so thankful we found each other. I can't believe its been forever ago that we were in college and making so many memories...wow..time flys! Can't wait to hang out again! Love you lots!

    Katy

    ReplyDelete