Friday, September 25, 2009

Show Us Your Life - Desserts

One of my favorite blogger girls Kelly from Kellys Korner features a Show Us Your Life "tour" each Friday and today is desserts!!! What can I say I HAD to participate in this one because I L-O-V-E me some desserts!!! So here is one of my favorite desserts! I had to stop making it b.c we were devouring them and resembling a good year blimp... LOL! Fudge Pie 1 stick melted butter 2 eggs 1 t. vanilla 1/4 C. cocoa 1/4 C. self-rising flour 1 C. sugar 1 ready to bake regular size pie shell {not deep dish} Mix ingredients together in bowl with fork until well combined. Avoid using a mixer if possible, over beating the filling will cause the top to rise and crack after baking. Bake at 300 degrees for 45 minutes. Let sit for 10-15 or as long as you possibly can resist. Hope you enjoy it! Head on over to Kellys Korner and check out some of the other yummy dessert recipes too!

No comments:

Post a Comment