Friday, January 8, 2010

One excited little dude...

This my friends is one excited little guy when he woke up this morning and found out that Alabama won the BCS National Championship. He made it through most of the third quarter but just could not make it any longer... poor guy! I think his daddy was equally as excited b.c he and his buddies went to 3 different sports stores last night at mid night to get them and their little guys a shirt. He said that the line at Academy was down to Publix, Hibbits was so crowded you could not get in the store much less shop, so they finally ended up at Dick's and got the shirts there. Congrats to Alabama and the SEC for bringing home another National Championship; Congrats to Texas' true freshman Gilbert for giving every effort in his first game... can you image your first game being the National Championship Rose Bowl... WOW; and to Colt McCoy (oh how i love your name... you have a great texan football name) what a true man of God you are... I can only hope my son will praise God the way you did after a game even after being injured and loosing!

3 comments:

  1. CUTE! Couldn't agree about Texas' QB.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's just say that I am one happy girls these days. ROLL TIDE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Colt McCoy gave a great speech and he totally won my heart.. such a classy man! I felt so awful for him.. what a nightmare! The freshman qb did better than I thought until the end.. oh well... who knows what would have happened if Colt had been able to play..I guess we'll never know. I know RP and JP are excited.. congrats and War Eagle!

    ReplyDelete