Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Seriously... who needs beds when....

you have "pottery barn chairs"...

I went in tonight to check on the kids before I went to bed myself and this is what i found... both of them asleep in their chairs... not uncommon for jackson he usually falls asleep in his but not brylee but tonight she gave it a try... of course when i came back in their with the camera it stirred her a little bit and she stretched during her pic... but not jackson nothing wakes him up! On a different note... for all you prayer warriors out there please be in prayer for the savage family... jay is my cousin lanes best friend and his wife jen is 22 weeks pregnant with twins... Jacob William and Benjamin Lane...sweet baby Jake went to be with Jesus this past Saturday morning... but sweet baby ben is holding on... please pray for health for this sweet baby and his momma and for comfort for this family during this time of loss... i know they appreciate your prayers!

UPDATE: Baby Ben put up a good fight but he went to be with Jesus today as well... again I ask you to pray for comfort and strength for this family as they grieve the loss of their sons...

1 comment:

  1. I have been praying for Jay and his family. I am so sorry for their loss. I will continue to pray for them. My heart just breaks for them:(

    ReplyDelete