TGIF... Oh the difference a week came make!!!
Today has been another day with improvements and for that I am thankful!
She got to have ice chips and POPSICLES!!!!! She was so excited about that!!
She has not thrown up today... she kept all her Popsicles, meds, and ice chips down... PRAISE THE LORD!!!!
She was in a great mood and enjoyed playing on the computer, getting her nails painted, reading a book on the kindle, and visiting with friends and family!
She was up from about 8:00am to 5:00pm
She only had morphine twice today... which is great... the stretches between each dosage is getting longer and longer.
I actually left the hospital today for about an hour... Katy came to pick me up and take me to lunch... it was nice to get out... felt weird to wear shoes for the first time in a week... but of course brylee called me after about an hour and wanted to know what was taking me so long! :) Sweet baby doesn't want mommy to be gone very long... and that is ok... because I don't want to be gone long!
Here are a few pictures from the today... As they say, a picture is worth a thousand words...
today eating her first bite of food in about 3 days...
a green Popsicle...today her and kk were playing and they decided to tie all her balloons to each of her stuffed animals and put them in her bed... i said she looked like the movie up... like she was trying to get the balloons to lift her on out of the hospital...sweet avery came to visit...I am so thankful my sweet baby girl is feeling better... we are still have some heeling today but she is getting better every day! It is hard to believe we have been here a week. Honestly it has gone by fast! I hope the next week goes by fast too!
Please continue to pray for Brylee:
- pray that her fever goes away and stays away... we are still fighting a fever anywhere from 100-103 a few times a day... usually first thing in the morning and in the evening
- pray that she will not try and over do it... i know she feels better but she trys to be too active during the day and then she hits a wall and feels bad... i wish she would do a little and then rest a little... but they say that is the nature of the kids... that is why they heal so fast and they are so resilient.
- pray that she continues to keep down her "food"
- pray that she gets to have liquids soon.... she has a cute "tervis type" cup that she is DYING to drink out of... i hope she gets too soon!
- pray that she continues to improve and that we don't have any set backs
- pray that we get to go home when she is good and healed and ready!
- pray for continued comfort and that we continue to get rest at night
To God be the Glory... my sweet girl is getting better!
All of our love and thanks for the prayers...
Keep them coming!!!
Praying for Brylee!