Thursday, May 10, 2012

May 10, 2012

{We're Leaving on a Jet Plane...}
Clothes folded up into matching piles on the dining room table is always a sign to my kiddos that we are going on a trip!!! As a matter of fact, Brylee ask me the other day when I was going to start laying clothes out on the dining room table?! Ha! :)

I will say I am an OCD master packer... all clothes go into piles by day... 2 outfits per day... and I pack my suitcases from the last day to the first day; so the clothes we wear first are on top and the clothes at the bottom are the outfits we wear at the end... I also put the kids clothes in large gallon zip lock bags labeled by days so they grab the Monday bag on Monday and go get dressed... it saves lots of stress on my part and theirs too because they don't wear the "wrong clothes" on the wrong days!!!!

I know go ahead and say it... I have a problem and I should attend a therapy session!!! It's OK!!! :) 

2 comments:

  1. Great Idea!!! I plan to pack this way too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. VERY smart!! Looks like you had a great trip! Loved looking at the pics!

    ReplyDelete