Friday, July 27, 2012

July 26 and 27, 2012

{Date Nights}
Jackson and Brylee were still at the lake Thursday and Friday so Richard and I got to enjoy 2 more date nights! Thursday night we really did not do much just grab some fast food and went to see my uncle in the hospital. Friday night we went to a surprise 30th Birthday party for one girls who teaches with Richard! After dinner I begged him to take me to Steel City Pops! Of course, he was not impressed but I was... I got coconut and it good not as good as the pineapple on but still good. RP got chocolate; I keep telling him to get a fruity one that these were suppose to be a "healthy Popsicle" and chocolate was not going to taste good healthy! ha! :) Nonetheless, we enjoyed our time together but I am terrible at taking pictures of just the two of us! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment