Friday, November 23, 2012

November 23, 2012

{Black Friday}
Black Friday e-card
I love ecards; I think they are hilarious! 
I will literally laugh out loud reading them! 
I love this one!!! 
It is so true!!!! 

Now I will not lie, I love me some Black Friday shopping. I have gone for many years and have done it all.  I have midnight shopped at the mall, waited in line at wally world for hours to get the hot toy of the year, and  bought my fair share of door busters. But this year, I did not go out in the middle of the night for any deals. Brylee wanted to go and see what Black Friday shopping was all about. She is a girl after her shopping mama and gogo's heart! So we went out shopping around 8. We got great parking, the lines were short, and we still got some deals! I think Brylee enjoyed her first Black Friday shopping experience; well until she found out that anything we bought her she could not have until Christmas! She was not a fan of that! HA! 

No comments:

Post a Comment