Monday, December 3, 2012

December 3, 2012

{Breaking out the Christmas Clothes}
I love me some Christmas clothes. When my kiddos were little we had tons of Christmas clothes... i loved them in all their little matching outfits... some of my favorite pictures of them are from Christmas time in their little matching outfits. I would always go the day after Christmas to my favorite boutiques and buy for the next year!

Well, those days are behind us JP is not longer a fan of appliqued Santa's! Ha! :) But I still have sister to wear some Christmas clothes but honestly we don't have that much; it is hard to find the older they get! :( boo hoo! Not to mention TACKY... not a fan of glittery monkeys with Santa hats! So we did not break out our Christmas clothes until today; which is late for me because I used to be adorning them in Santa's before the turkey was digested! But I still had a few fall things that I wanted B to wear before it was too late!

Anyway, Christmas Chevron... does it get any better than that?? I have a slight obsession with chevron; RP says I would chevron our whole house it I could! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment