Wednesday, March 12, 2014

March 5th through March 11

Wednesday, March 5th: Fashionable does not always mean comfortable! 
I have been wanting to try the whole skinny jeans & bootie look!!! Well I found some cute and what I thought would be comfortable booties on sale. I gave then a try and let's just say I might should not have worn then to school all day before I had a chance to break them in bc by the end of the day my feet were killing me! But at least they were cute and I got several compliments too!!! I will give them another chance on a less active walking day! ;) 

Thursday, March 6th: 
Rain, Rain Go Away!!! We want to go outside and play!!!! 

Friday, March 7th: Happy Daughters Day 
I love you little one and I am thankful to have you as my daughter!!! 

Saturday, March 8th: 1st baseball tournament of the season!!!! 
Jackson is playing travel ball this year again! He is playing for CBC (Chelsea Baseball Club)! There are several CBC teams in many different age groups too! They are CBC Blue; they had a baseball tournament this weekend in Montevallo! They played 2 games Saturday and won both of their games! 

Sunday, March 9th: 2nd place 
Jackson's team also played 2 games Sunday! They won the first game but sadly lost the championship game! They came in second place in their first tournament; which is nothing to be ashamed of! We are so proud of you JP!!! Go Chelsea CBC Blue!!

Monday, March 10th: 
We enjoyed the beautiful afternoon/
evening outside today! We did not have any practices or games! It was so nice just to be home! We grilled out kabobs & pineapple for dinner! It's one of our current favorites right now! We also enjoyed playing outside and riding our bikes! We have a love/hate relationship with the time change! We love the afternoons but hate the dark mornings and of course loosing the hour of sleep! 

Tuesday March 11th:
Today Brylee and I did a little shopping after school and ate dinner at CFA while the boys were at ball practice!!! 

Thanks for checking in on us! We hope you had a great week!!! We are looking forward to spring break! 7 school days and counting!!!! Whoop whoop! 

No comments:

Post a Comment